This bundle includes a Dremel Digilab 3D45 3D printer and Mosaic Palette 2S Pro.
EXPLORE MULTI-MATERIAL PRINTING:
SOLUBLE, DURABLE, FLEXIBLE, COLORFUL
Unlock your 3D printing potential with the most reliable multi-material printing experience.
Palette 2S Pro combines four filaments and feeds them into your printer in real time, no modifications required.
- Easy plug-n-play setup.
- Color touchscreen includes built-in Gradient and Pattern modes.
- Combine different types of materials together, like PLA or PETG with Breakaway support to make challenging overhangs a problem of the past.
- Make heat- and water-resistant models in four colors of durable PETG.
- Create functional, end-user products by combining TPU with TPU.
PRINT WITH CANVAS, PALETTE 2S Pro, AND THE POLAR CLOUD
CANVAS is a simple and easy-to-use slicer software.
- Perfect for one material, built for multi-material.
- Save print time and material with features such as infill transition, and more.
- Apply color directly to your single file 3D models by digitally painting in CANVAS (see here or here)
- Share, Save, organize, and track your print settings and models in the cloud.
Take your Palette 2S Pro experience further with improved features and functionality
For high-demand printers and workhorse makers, we offer the Palette 2S Pro.
Palette 2S Pro includes:
- All aluminum Splice Core S Pro allows for up to 20% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing
- Includes many spare parts and 2-year warranty
Splice Core S Pro
Palette 2S Pro’s improved splice mechanism creates stronger and more reliable bonds between filament.
Plug and Play Setup
Your Palette 2S Pro comes ready to print right out of the box. Simply create a file using CANVAS, or your chosen slicer, and you’re ready to go!
Automated Runout Detection
Palette 2S Pro will detect when you’ve run-out of one spool of filament, and automatically splice to the next. A great way to get rid of your near-empty spools, and give you the most efficient material usage possible.
See what Palette owners are creating:
FAQs AND MORE ABOUT PALETTE 2S PRO
How does it work?
Palette 2S Pro takes up to four filaments and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
- Drive: Palette 2S Pro’s all-metal drive systems, inspired by those on industrial FDM machines, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean, low-resistance cut, time after time.
- Connect: Palette 2S Pro’s updated Splice Core connects filaments together end-to-end before passing them through a machined PTFE (Teflon) channel and splicing them together.
- Cool: The newly spliced filament is passed to our buffer to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
- Calibrate: The Scroll Wheel attached to the Palette 2S Pro allows for more precise calibration and a streamlined Palette experience.
We provide a list of some printers that are compatible with Palette 2S Pro on our website - https://www.mosaicmfg.com/pages/compatibility.
We also have a more in-depth listing of compatible printers found here: http://mm3d.co/compatibility
Q: Does Palette 2S Pro work with 2.85mm or 3mm filament?
A: Palette 2S Pro only works with 1.75mm filament however, adaptor kits are available for certain printers to convert them from 2.85mm to 1.75mm. These adaptors are available for Ultimaker and LulzBot printers.
Q: What materials does Palette 2S Pro work with?
A: Palette 2S Pro supports several combinations of materials. A full list can be found on the Palette 2S Pro multi-material printing guide at http://mm3d.co/multi-material.
Q: How do Palette 2S Pro and the printer know which color is which?
A: Each color/material is a separate model. If you’re printing in 4 colors/materials, you will need 4 different model files. You can find models at http://mm3d.co/stuff-to-print or learn how to split 1 STL into multiple models at http://mm3d.co/meshmixer. The model is sliced as a multi-body G-code file. The G-code file is processed in CANVAS (our web-based slicer/customizer/modifier) to create a new files for the printer Palette 2S Pro with instructions on when to switch between filaments. You can use CANVAS to Digitally Paint, Store and Slice your STLs, or you can pair it with the Polar Cloud for instant object handoff and printing.
Q: Any software requirements?
A: Mosaic CANVAS software (free at https://canvas3d.io) tells Palette 2S how much of each filament is required) works on Windows (7, 8, 10 or higher, 32-bit and 64-bit), macOS (Mountain Lion/10.8 or newer), and Linux (x64, tested on Ubuntu 16.04). CANVAS integrates perfectly with the Polar Cloud and allows you to send printable files directly to your Polar Cloud Enabled printer.